This superb walnut shaving brush made by Créations Gaston, a cabinetmaker from Sherbrooke, not only offers a very chic and masculine look, but also an unparalleled shaving experience!
To respect animals, we have favored the highest quality synthetic hair available on the market. In addition to being gentle on the skin, this hair is odorless, it stays in place, and it provides a creamy and generous shaving lather.
1. Rinse the badger under running water;
2. Rub the bristles on the Pur Om shaving soap for about ten seconds;
3. Rinse your face with warm water;
4. Rub the shaving brush over the soap again to create an even smoother lather. The more you scrub, the more the foam will rise;
5. Apply the mousse to part of your face by sliding the brush from side to side;
7. Repeat steps 5-6-7 for your entire face, if necessary.
8. When finished, rinse the bristles well under hot water and ideally, apply the brush with the bristles down.
The stain, paint and varnish used are the same as those used for making the bar holders and boxes.
Total height: 14 cm
Handle width: 3.5 cm