Sodium percarbonate is an odorless white powder composed of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. It is a powerful and ecological degreasing, whitening and stain remover agent essential for household maintenance. Safe for the environment, sodium percarbonate is an effective replacement for bleach or oxyclean.
Synonyms: sodium carbonate peroxhydrate, sodium percarbonate
Do not confuse with: sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide
Precautions for use:
• Handling: gloves and protective glasses strongly recommended.
• Fine dust can irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
• The dissolution of sodium percarbonate in water causes the formation of a corrosive (high pH) and oxygenated solution. Handle with care.
• Do not store in the form of a prepared solution (evolution of oxygen and ineffectiveness of the solution stored long term).
• Avoid contact with: aluminum, zinc
Use: Household product
Storage: Away from moisture and heat (oxidizer), out of the reach of children.